Updated: Sep 4
But, Everything is Made By Me & I Didn't Steal any of the mod assets...
This item is Based on the Temperature
This item is Based on the Goo it made from
◆ Cooling Fabric Material can also be made with Ice Cube from Tough As Bedrock as the Alternative of the Cooling Goo ◆ Warming Fabric Material can also be made with Wool as the Alternative of the Heating Goo
◆ Cooling & Warming:
These Fabrics are the Basic & it's Useful for Early-Game...
This Fabric is mainly for Cold Protection so it's gonna protect you in Cold Places...
● This Fabric can be Crafted with Otto Fabric Material-that crafted by combining Sponge Goo with Diamond Strong Threads
● This Fabric can only be Lootable in the Snowy Village & Igloo
This Fabric is mainly for Hot Protection so it's gonna protect you in Hot Places...
● This Fabric can be Crafted with Obsidian Wrap Material-that crafted by combining Obsidian Goo with Diamond Strong Threads
● This Fabric can also be Lootable in the Desert Village & Temple
This End-Game Fabric has Both Cold & Hot Protection so it's gonna protect you in Both Cold & Hot Places...
● This Fabric can be Crafted with Ozzy Fabric Material-that crafted by combining Flip-Flop Goo with Both Cooling & Warming Fabric Materials
● This Fabric can also be Crafted by combining Both Cooling & Warming Fabrics
● This Fabric can also be Lootable in the End City
◆ Midas Chestplate Fabric:
This fabric makes Piglin Friendly towards you
● This Fabric can be Lootable in the Bastion Remnant ◆ Opal Leggings Fabric:
This fabric Increases your movement speed
● This Fabric can be Crafted with Phantom Thread-that crafted by combining Phantom Membrane with Strings
◆ Opus Fabrics:
The helmet fabric improves your underwater vision & the boots fabric Increases your swimming speed
● This Fabric can only be Dropped by Neptune's Bounty from Azureculture
◆ Ori Chestplate Fabric:
This fabric Decreases the villager trading price
● This Fabric can be Lootable in the Tannery House in Village
◆ Ovid Chestplate Fabric:
This fabric Reduces incoming damage ● This Fabric can be Lootable in the Underwater Ruins
[Expand] Fabric Snips
This item is used for Unapplying the fabrics from your cloth...
[You can get your Applied Fabrics back with this item]
This item is used for providing Temperature Immunity for 8 Minutes
◆ When the item is used, it turned into Spent Goopak... Don't just throw it away, Better to Recycle into Some Papers/ Refill it!
About the Fabrics:
◆ Interact the Item [Tap & Hold/Right-Click] to apply it ◆They'll tells you their Fabric Level on thier itemtips [Example: +5 Cooling / +5 Warming] ◆ They're Unoverlapped-able [Snip it off first, before applying another fabric]
Required Experimental Feature:
◆ Working on 1.19.0+!
Enjoy & Stay Well!
================================================ > Join My Discord Group < If You're Curious about My Addons Progress!